|Third||May 31, 1990 (age 28)|
Ogawa Tomomi (小川ともみ), born on May 31, 1990 in Aichi Prefecture, Japan is the bass and writer of majority of SCANDAL's songs.
- Name: Ogawa Tomomi (小川ともみ)
- Birth Date: May 31, 1990 (age 28)
- Birthplace: Aichi Prefecture, Japan
- Nickname: Tomo
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 157
- Years in SCANDAL: 12 Years
- Instruments: Bass,Vocal
Tomomi is the bass and writer of majority of SCANDAL's songs. Like Haruna, she also dreamed of becoming a dancer but rock n’ roll opened a new path. Her dancing skills can be observed while performing with her amazing and graceful movements despite the fact that she is carrying a huge bass. Tomomi has a very sweet and kinda “chipmunky” voice that is easy to like, together with Haruna, their voices become a very perfect combination. Tomomi typically leads in solo parts of SCANDAL's songs.
Early Career Edit
Ogawa was born in Hyōgo and was enrolled at a talent school in Osaka named Caless, with intentions of becoming a dancer. Prior to her career as a musician, she appeared along with her future band mate Mami Sasazaki and singer Yuya Matsushita at a TV commercial.
Singles that TOMOMI singsEdit
- DOLL (2008.10.22)
- SAKURA Goodbye (2009.03.04)
- Shoujo S (2009.06.17)
- Yumemiru Tsubasa (2009.10.14)
- Shunkan Sentimental (2010.02.03)
- Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY (2010.06.02)
- Namida no Regret (2010.07.28)
- SCANDAL Nanka Buttobase (2010.10.06)
- Pride (2011.02.09)
- Haruka (2011.04.20)
- Love Survive(2011.07.27)
- HARUKAZE (2012.02.22)
- Taiyou Scandalous (2012.07.11)
- Pin Heel Surfer (2012.09.12)
- Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne (2013.05.22)
- Kagen no Tsuki (2013.08.14)
- OVER DRIVE (2013.09.18)
- Draws the worst among the group.
- Her favorite food are strawberry and nata de coco.
- Her least favorite food are carrots and melon.
- Most playful in the group and loves to goof-around.
- Has piercings on her left ear.
- Graduated from Hyougo Perfecture (兵庫県), Kakogawa's high-school (加古川南) at 2009-2-27.
- Named her Bass Masaya-kun and later changed it to Yuusuke-kun.
- Like HARUNA she also wanted to be a dancer.